Name:

Now Lets Just Say I Make Good Shit Happen.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rain


Folks, rain and jogging don't mix well, it will result you in sprinting for your life for the nearest shelter even though it isn't very near. That happened earlier when I was jogging, past the up slope near the private housing area along the long stretch of road which leads to either Bishan or Ang Mo Kio. Felt droplets of water tickling my face, hoped that it was just some water from the leaves of the trees, turns out these droplets doubled, tripled and quadrupled! Sprinted all the way to NYJC and waited it out, damn the wait was boring, was deciding whether to give a call to chang or yuxi or simon for an umbrella but decided not to in the end.
Hope I don't get sick, haha!

Oh yes! I'm finally about to finish studying for Aircraft Ratings! Chiong-ed it with Graci yesterday like for practically the whole day. I do NOT want to repeat this shit again, super tedious I'm telling you.

Realized that you're getting wearier and wearier as the days go by this week since school term started for the year? You're not alone, first day after school, first thing I did when I got home was to SLEEP! How did we do it last year? Damn the early school days! Though on the bright side, the new time table is awesome! Not as good as VJ, ending at like 12.30 and latest 2!!! WTF?! But, its still WAY better than last year, no more 5pm days! Whoo hoo :D

Stay strong guys! Holidays will come again as they always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home