Name:

Now Lets Just Say I Make Good Shit Happen.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chill out

Whoo hoo! Common tests are over and going to lay back at Hen's house with Zg and a chalet to chill out with Secondary school buds on the same day was totally an awesome idea! Its great when chatting with old friends, there's just so much to reminisce on the good o' times. Funny story when Tony mentioned about what I said to him back in Sec 2 camp in the tentage and I'm ABSOLUTELY certain I did not say it! It just ain't me. Also on this fella, who goes by the name of Aaron who was also from mfss, one creepy gay stalker, mfss dudes, watch out, he may be the reincarnation of a certain English teacher back in school, haha!

Also, thanks bev for the motivational talks to cheer me up. Just PLEASE, no bimbotic tone when talking to me or I'll seriously take a cab to your house and give you one big bimbo slap, haha! jkjk :D

Omg, now I'm so awake despite the obvious lack of sleep, in which the way we slept at the chalet is not what I'll say, should really be tiring me out! But I'm not! I just hope I don't suffer a crash later on.

P.S. Pissing Hendry off with cheesy Clay Aiken songs is so much fun! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home