Name:

Now Lets Just Say I Make Good Shit Happen.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to school... ...

Well it's week two of school and I feel like months has passed
already. Wonder this is how I felt everyday back in j1.

At least there's something to feel good about. After head hunting for
the dean so that I can leave school early, skipping some lessons for
my NS medical screening. I mean, if you're going to do something you
don't want to, why not make it less sucky? Haha.

The screening was actually pretty fast! Perhaps it was that I've done
my MAPAS with the fly boys last year. That, I think saved me an hour
or so! And doing math! Haven't I worked enough at school? Haha.

Then The canteen struck me when I walked past it, I remember us 166
dudes eating there After our MAPAS and COMPASS tests. Our second and
third servings of desert!!! Haha, so I decided why not have another
ice kachang. Still tastes as good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home